Ready to Start a Rewarding Career?
We are a 5-star, industry-leading, and fast-growing property management company with a commitment to values, ethics, customer service, client satisfaction, innovation, quality, and professionalism.
We provide rental owners and tenants the best proactive property management solutions through our innovative processes and excellent communication and service.
We believe in honesty, transparency, and accountability
If it’s important to you, it’s important to us
People will never forget how you made them feel
We can learn something from everyone
Never stop learning
Growth is found at the edge of your comfort zone – so push yourself
Work hard, have fun, know our limits, and maintain balance
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
We are always looking to expand our team
Keyrenter Property Managers are constantly looking to hire new professionals.
We strive to hire professionals who display honesty, respect, and kindness. We’re looking for people who take ownership, stay organized, and look forward to being part of a dynamic team. We value professionals who display a strong ability to interact with different personality types and who are outgoing, likable, positive, organized, detail-oriented, and problem-solving.
Discounted Leasing Fees
2 Weeks of PTO
Flexible Work-from-Home Schedule
Dental and Vision Benefits
3% Match On Retirement Plan
(after 1 year with company)
Generous Time Off
Regular Outings and Happy Hours
Contact Keyrenter Denver Today to See How We Can Help You Manage Your Investment Property!
Join our team of professional property managers
People interested in the world of property management and who desire to grow and learn are welcome in our team. If you think you would be a good fit for our team, get in touch with us using the form and introduce yourself!
Current Job Listings
Assistant Property Manager
The Assistant Property Manager is organized, assertive, likable, is a good problem solver, and has great customer service skills. He/she is looking to grow personally and professionally while learning about the world of investment property management. The Assistant Property Manager is vital for the success of a portfolio of properties. He/She needs to take ownership, stay organized, manage as if they are the property owner, treat everyone with honesty, respect, and kindness.
About Keyrenter Property Management Denver:
- We are a 5-star, industry-leading, and fast-growing property management company with a commitment to values, ethics, customer service, client satisfaction, innovation, quality, and professionalism. We provide rental owners and tenants the best proactive property management solution through our innovative processes and excellent communication and service.
- Values: https://www.screencast.com/t/74QkqDIRd0
Compensation and details:
- $40,000 – 45,000/yr
- Full time (8:00 to 5:00, Mon – Fri)
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits – Company covers $200/mo for individuals, $400/mo for families
- 3% match on retirement plan (after 6 months with company)
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 6 paid Holidays
- A lot of opportunity for growth within the company
- Annual Off-Site Trip: Employees are eligible for all expense paid off-site training/planning events one time per year
- Innovative, Open, and Team-Focused work Environment
- Customer Service – Build and maintain excellent relationships with tenants, owners, and vendors.
- New Client Onboarding – integrate new properties into our systems and keep new clients informed and confident in our ability to manage their property.
- Renewals – detailed tracking and management of renewals to ensure minimum vacancy.
- Maintenance – oversee vendors, assign work, obtain approval, ensure successful completion and billing.
- Management – coordinate tenant move-in, rent collection, posting of late notices and other notices, lease enforcement, tenant move-out.
- Other – may be asked to help with different aspects of the business as needed, which may include – refining new processes, brainstorming solutions, field work, assisting on properties outside portfolio, marketing.
- Traits: strong ability to interact with different personality types, outgoing, likable, positive, organized, detail oriented, problem solving.
- Desire to grow and learn
- Prior experience a plus but not required
- Fair-housing training required (can be done after offer acceptance)
- Real Estate license will be required to move up to become a Property Manager, but not required at the time of hire
Interview Process – Next steps
- Complete Application – https://krpm.formstack.com/forms/jobapp_016
- Video Interview/Questionnaire through Sparkhire
- Myers Briggs and Clifton Strength-Finders tests
- In Person Interview
- Reference and Background Checks
- 2nd Interview (Team Interview)
- Offer Letter
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
About Keyrenter Denver:
We are a 5-star, industry-leading, and fast-growing property management company with a commitment to values, ethics, customer service, client satisfaction, innovation, quality, and professionalism. We provide rental owners and tenants the best proactive property management solution through ourinnovative processes and excellent communication and service.
The Operations Manager position is critical to the success of the whole organization. The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable establishing and maintaining business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability, as well as working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in running a similar department that prioritizes customer service and integration within the whole organization.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the success of the department, team, and driving a service level that satisfies clients. Although others may be involved, as the Operations Manager, you are ultimately responsible for your department’s daily operations.
As a key member of the leadership team, you are proactive in problem-solving and leading your team. Take ownership, stay organized, treat everyone with honesty, respect, and kindness, and you will earn the trust you need and find the success you seek.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a history of building out technology to simplify, measure and manage the team
- Strong analytical skills to measure KPIs
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Proven track record of building processes
- Experience holding accountability and team development
- Proficiency with GSuite
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage process optimization, documentation, and implementation
- Oversee processes and improvement in the following areas
- Tenant move-in, rent collection, posting of late notices and other notices, lease enforcement, past due balance collection, tenant move-out, answer statement questions, assist clients and tenants where needed
- Consistently updating processes as they are enhanced and refined
- Training the team towards better efficiency and consistency
- Client Relations
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new clients
- Managing communication and expectations for escalated issues
- Resolving conflict with clients, customers and the team
- Maintaining an NPS score of 55 or higher, and developing initiatives to improve
- Tenant Relations
- Ensure successful move-in coordination/experience for new tenants
- Managing communication and expectations
- Resolving conflict
- Renewals – Detailed tracking and management
- Manage the team to optimize the process of processing work orders, assigning work, seeking approvals, seeing each job and project through to completion, approving vendor invoices.
- Sourcing, hiring, and facilitation of vendor relations
- Property Inspections/Field Work
- Managing systems for Inspections and field work: Pre-List, Vacancy,
- Move-In, Routine, Move-Out
- Department Leadership
- Help define and manage KPIs for the department
- Implementing and holding accountability to performance standards
- Coordination with other Departments
- Leadership Team Participation
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings
- Attend other miscellaneous meetings as required
- Drive training and company meeting department updates
- Leading by example
- “If you see something, say something”
- Coordinating move-in scheduling
- Coordinating with leasing department for non-renewals
- Assisting with tenant delinquencies, posting of notices, eviction coordination
- Revision and cleanup of owner statements
- Approval and processing of vendor invoices
- Kickoff calls with owners
- Evaluation and inspection assistance with occupied properties
- Assist with other initiatives and projects as they occur in the future
Click here to apply.