The short answer is an emphatic YES. SHORT EXPLANATION If you don’t add your property manager as additional insured, and you and/or your property manager are sued by a neighbor, tenant, visitor, etc. for something related to the property, you will be required to pay...
- 6 Home Improvements to Raise Home Value October 13, 2020
- Should I Add My Property Manager to My Insurance Policy? October 9, 2020
- Is It Better to Sell or Rent During COVID-19? September 24, 2020
- Guide to Owning an Eco-Friendly Rental Home June 8, 2020
- Tenant Relief Fund May 19, 2020